Do you have the ability to service customers needs both in store and also on site?
Our client is involved in construction and building maintenance and requires a person with a working knowledge of related building products.
It is envisaged that you are currently working within the industry and have extensive customer contact both face to face and by phone.
You will need to display the following:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Meet customer deadlines
- Understand customers needs
- Identify new business opportunities
- Work both as a team member and autonomuosly
- Provide market place feedback to the company management
This appointment could lead to a full time onroad position in the future.
The successful applicant will be provided with full product training and familiarisation regarding their applications and uses.
Only applicants that are required to attend an interview will be contacted.