Our client is currently seeking an experienced receptionist for their office located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
They are a recognised leader within their industry and therefore are looking for a person who will uphold and maintain their company's reputation and standing in the market place.
Being the first point of contact the successful candidate will have the following atributes:
- A bright, welcoming and cheerful personality.
- The ability to assist and direct client enquires to the appropriate personnel.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- Awareness and an understanding of the clients needs and provide prompt assistance.
- Ability to assist in general office duties.
As the face of the comany it is envisaged that you are currently employed in a similar position and and to be considered you will need to be:
- Customer oriented
- Committed to providing excellent service
- Well presented
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Word and Microsoft computer skills.
At this time only those required to attend an interview will be contacted.