- Experienced Accounts Manager
- Highly Regarded Real Estate Agent
- Manage a Small Team
Our client is seeking an experienced Account Manager in a flexible part time role for 25 hours a week.
You will bring a positive attitude and enjoy a relaxed office atmostphere with a great team of over 20 talented employees.
This business takes pride in being a leading estate agent located in the Eastern Suburbs.
About The Role:-
- Manage a small accounts team.
- Oversee the management of Rental & Sales Trust Accounts
- Prepare P&L and Business Accounts for finalisation by the company accountant.
- Prepare employer - employee agreements and keep abreast of rates of pay and relevant workplace information.
- Monitor payments, accounts and cash flow.
- Calculate & prepare Payroll, Payroll Tax, Superannuation, BAS & IAS.
- Co-ordinate company insurance, equipment purchases / leases.
This is an opportunity for a motivated and decicated individual to further their career in accounts and gain experience in the Real Estate Industry.
What You Will Need:-
- Minimum of 2 years accountancy experience.
- Learn Real Estate Trust Accounting and new software programs.
- Previous payroll experience.
- Knowledge of accounting software.